21 Oct Rules Mega Pick Grand Opening Marketing Program
RE: Rules Mega Pick Grand Opening Marketing Program by Laredo Hospitality and Gold Rush Gaming referencing Illinois Gaming Prize and Gifts Act-#815ILC525/25.
Enter to Win; Pick 5 of 24
A copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of Laredo Hospitality. 2800 S. River Road, Des Plaines, IL 60018
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is offered and open only to attendees of Stella’s or Shelby’s during a 30-day grand opening event. Contestants must be at least (21) years of age and a legal U.S. resident of legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at time of participation. Contestants also must be located in Illinois at the time of the participation in the Promotion. Employees, officers, and directors of Laredo Hospitality and Gold Rush Gaming – (“Sponsor”), any participating promotional companies and prize providers, their respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies, web suppliers and entities involved in the creation of promotion materials, and members of the immediate family, or persons living in the same household of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible. By participating, you agree to these official rules and to all decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion period will begin : Friday, October 7, 2016 at 6:00am until 7:55pm on Sunday, November 6th with final drawing at 8pm on Sunday, November 6, 2016 . The fourth location for the kiosk promotion is Prospect Heights which will launch the promotion on Friday, October 7, 2016 and and end date of Sunday, November 6, 2016. The promotional dates, Second Chance Drawing dates, and deadlines will be published. Each promotional period will strictly adhered to announced dates. Second Chance drawing will be at 8pm on Sunday, November 6, 2016 at 8pm.
- METHOD OF ENTRY
The RNG system consists of random number generating hardware (“RNG”), which is housed within a stand-alone Kiosk; Draw Software and Interface Software (“together the RNG System”) that will generate random numbers in response to a request from the Promotion Software containing commitment data. Contestants play by completing the entry form which will transmit commitment data to the RNG System with a request for one number from the range of 1 through 50,000. (“Entry Number”). The Commitment Data for each entry will consist of the Entry Number and UIN. If the Entry Number stored in the Audit Log for a given entry is identical to the Prize Determination Number for the Promotion, and there is a compliance with the terms of this contract, then SCA will reimburse Sponsor the $25,000 top award, subject to verification. If the Random Number stored in the Audit Log for a given entry is not identical to the Prize Determination Number for the Promotion, then that entry will be deemed to be playing for a Sponsor Awarded Prize as described in the schedule of Sponsor Prizes.
- PRIZE/ODDS/LIMITS ON PRIZES AVAILABLE: (1) Grand Prize: $25,000. Limit one grand prize available. (47) Free play; (225) nominal prizes; (25) complimentary entrees; and over (203) drawing entries will be awarded in this contest. The prizes will be awarded at the location of the event on-site from a designated Laredo Hospitality team member. The odds of a contestant winning any available prize are: 1:1. Everyone that enters wins a prize. Prizes will be awarded to winners at each participating Stella’s or Shelby’s location. Second chance entry award provides bonus entries for the second chance drawing at which a player may win up to $250. No VGT play is necessary. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be given, bartered, sold or exchanged for another prize. All taxes on any prize awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner. (See Table 4.1 for complete prize information. Collection of Contact information for registration purposes is on a voluntary basis, contact information of VGT players may be used to send out promotional materials should the entrant opt in to receiving marketing information. Player’s contact information shall not be sold or otherwise communicated to third parties and shall be kept in a confidential manner.)
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential winner, if any will be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, and Liability Release, and where lawful a publicity release within (14) days of the date of the win. In the event the winner fails to timely return documents, or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if potential winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these official rules, disqualification may result. No alternate winner will be selected. By accepting the prize, where permitted by law, potential winner grants to Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee, and those acting pursuant to the direction of the Sponsor, the right to print, publish, broadcast and to use worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, at any time or times, the winner’s name, photo, picture, or other likeness, voice and indicia of persona, and biographical information as news or information and for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional compensation or consideration and without notification review or approval.
- Each participant, releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, the prize provider, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, successors and assigns from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person(s), including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in any Promotion related activity, or participation in this Promotion. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his/her prize after it has been delivered.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual from the Promotion that it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process, or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting, or be, in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or interfere in any manner with any aspect or portion of this Promotion. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, copied, or like entry methods, will void all such entries by any such methods, and will disqualify any participant using such methods.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
- Any attempted participation by means other than those permitted by these Rules, is void. Sponsor and any participating promotion agencies or prize providers will not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible or postage-due entries; or any technical error or failure, or unauthorized human intervention, or for the inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. Sponsor is not responsible for contacting any participant if that participant has changed contact information and failed to provide Sponsor with the proper contact information when such information is required.
- Neither Sponsor nor any participating promotion agencies or prize providers are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions, lost, late, damaged, misdirected entries, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause). If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason which Sponsor, in its sole opinion, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion, in whole or in part, and if possible, to select the Contestants from entries received prior to the action taken or as otherwise may be deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, ANY PARTICIPATING PROMOTIONAL COMPANIES OR PRIZE PROVIDERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
- MISCELLANEOUS: This Promotion is subject only to the laws of Illinois in the United States. Prizes will be awarded only to addresses within the United States. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Additionally, Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, participants in the Promotion agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, or the administration of the Promotion or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration, to take place in the State of Texas, U.S.A. pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s) and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to conflicts of law doctrine.
- WINNERS LIST: A winner list, if any, may be requested in writing within (14) days of the promotion by sending a self-addressed first class stamped envelope to Laredo Hospitality, 2700 S. River Road, Des Plaines, IL 60018 ATT: Prize Winner Request List.
Exhibit A. SCA Promotions: Sample Thermal Tickets
*The prize reward will indicate the following: Congratulations! You have won:
Free Play $XXX (value)
Merchandise Prize A
Merchandise Prize B
Second Chance Entry 5, 10, 25, 50 –* plus (1) <$3 prize
*Second chance entry award provides a reward of bonus entries for the second chance drawing at which a player may win $250.
Detail Description of Prizes:
Merchandise A may consist of an award having an average retail value of $10. Prizes will vary based upon availability and market dynamics. Examples of prizes:
Water Infuser Bottles Bean Bag Toss
Coolers Ear Buds
Beach Totes Car Chargers
Towels Portable Cell Phone Charger
T-Shirts Insulated Tumblers
Merchandise B may consist of an award having an average retail value of $3. Prizes will vary based upon availability, seasonality and market dynamics. Examples of prizes:
Water Bottles Lip Balm Travel Carriers
Flashlight Key Chains Lunch tote Beach Balls
Pens Frisbee Koozie
*All nominal prizes will be paid 100% by Gold Rush Gaming and will bear only the Gold Rush Gaming Logo.
*Free Play and the cost of complimentary food prizes will be paid 100% by Laredo Hospitality.
Prize odds Based on 500 plays; Top awards based on 50,000 plays.
*Estimated Prize Split Laredo Hospitality $1,200 Gold Rush Gaming $1,728
*The $675 Grand Prize insurance will be paid 100% by Gold Rush Gaming
Exhibit B: Sample Registration Form
The following disclaimer has been added to registration screen: Collection of Contact information for registration purposes is on a voluntary basis, contact information may be used to send out promotional materials should the entrant opt in to receiving marketing information. Player’s contact information shall not be sold or otherwise communicated to third parties and shall be kept in a confidential manner. Click box to opt out of receiving future marketing communications.