2016 Laredo Hospitality Anniversary Promotion:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- PROMOTION OVERVIEW: The 2016 Laredo Hospitality’s Anniversary Promotion consists of forty-two individual sweepstakes (each referred to individually as a “Sweepstakes,” and collectively referred to as the “Promotion”). There will be one (1) Sweepstakes in each of the forty-two (42) gaming cafes/restaurants that operate in Illinois under the ownership and management of Laredo Hospitality Management, LLC (“Sponsor”) under the names Stella’s Place and Shelby’s (the “Gaming Cafes”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the state of Illinois who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older, and a member of the Gaming Café’s loyalty program*, and who are located in Illinois at the time of the participation in the Promotion (“Eligible Entrants”). The following are ineligible to participate in the Promotion and/or to win a prize, even if they otherwise meet the definition of an Eligible Entrant: employees, officers, directors, agents, successors and assignees of Laredo Hospitality Management, LLC, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, its advertising agencies and any promotional companies involved in any way with the Promotion (all of the above italicized entities collectively referred to herein as “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (defined as spouse, parent, child, sibling, or grandparent; whether biological adoptive, step or in-law) and those living in the same household (defined as those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence as the Eligible Entrant at any time during the Promotion Period) of such employees, officers, directors, agents, successors and assignees. Void elsewhere and wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
*To become a loyalty program member, eligible participants must complete an official registration form, which includes providing his/her complete name, street address (including city and state), date of birth, phone number and email address (optional). There is no fee to enter the Gaming Café and no fee to register for a loyalty club membership.
- PROMOTION DATES: Each Sweepstakes will begin in the participating Gaming Café on or about November 1, 2016 at 8:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and will end on November 25, 2016 at 7:00 p.m. CT (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”), with intervening deadlines at 7:00 p.m. CT on each Monday, Wednesday and Friday of the Sweepstakes Period beginning on Monday, November 7, 2016 (the “Periodic Drawing Deadlines”) for periodic weekly drawings (the “Periodic Drawings”). The Periodic Drawings will take place following each Drawing Deadline at approximately 7:15 p.m. CT, with the first Periodic Drawing taking place on Monday, November 7, 2016, and the subsequent Period Drawings occurring on the following dates 11/9, 11/11, 11/14, 11/16, 11/18, 11/21, 11/23, 11/25 (“Periodic Drawing Dates”). Each Sweepstakes will also have a Grand Prize Drawing that will occur on Friday, November 25, 2016 at approximately 7:30pm.
- ENTRY DETAILS: During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, Eligible Entrants who visit a Gaming Café can receive one (1) Sweepstakes Entry Voucher per day upon request (no purchase or gaming required), while supplies last. Each Sweepstakes Entry Voucher will include an official Sweepstakes entry form (the “Entry Form”) and a voucher good for up to $5 off any menu item (excluding alcohol) (the “$5 Voucher”). To enter the Sweepstakes, the Eligible Entrant must complete the Entry Form in its entirety with the entrant’s name, street address, email address and phone number, and deposit it into the entry receptacle at the Gaming Cafe. No more than one entrant name may be provided on the Entry Form, or the Entry Form will be disqualified. Prior to depositing the Entry Form in the entry receptacle, the Eligible Entrant can remove the $5 Voucher and redeem it that day at the Gaming Café where it was received. The $5 Voucher is void after the day it is received. Any entries not received in conformance with the entry requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- PERIODIC DRAWING DETAILS: For each Sweepstakes, on each Periodic Drawing Date two (2) entries will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received in that Sweepstakes up to the Periodic Drawing Deadline (excluding any entries previously selected as a winner in a prior Periodic Drawing). Limit one prize per Eligible Entrant per drawing, per location at all Laredo Hospitality locations under the names Stella’s Place and Shelby’s (the “Gaming Cafes”). If Eligible Entrant’s name is drawn twice during one promotional drawing an additional name will be drawn until there is two unique winners. Upon verification of eligibility, the entrant named on the selected entries in the Periodic Drawings will each be awarded a $25 gift card, as follows:
For the 11/7, 11/9 and 11/11 Periodic Drawings, the prizes will be a $25 Best Buy gift card.
For the 11/14, 11/16 and 11/18 Periodic Drawings, the prizes will be a $25 Ham and Turkey gift certificate.
For the 11/21, 11/23 and 11/25 Periodic Drawings, the prizes will be a $25 gas gift card.
Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all Periodic Drawing prizes for each Sweepstakes in each Gaming Cafe is: $450.
- GRAND PRIZE DRAWING DETAILS: For each Sweepstakes, after the close of the entire Sweepstakes Entry Period at 7:30 p.m. CT on November 25, 2016, three (3) entries will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Entry Period (including winning entries from the Periodic Drawings). Upon verification of eligibility, the entrant named on the selected entries in the Grand Prize will each be awarded a $200 Visa Gift Card. ARV for the Grand Prizes in each Sweepstakes in each Gaming Cafe: $600. Limit one prize per Eligible Entrant per drawing, per location at all Laredo Hospitality locations under the names Stella’s Place and Shelby’s (the “Gaming Cafes”). If Eligible Entrant’s name is drawn twice during one promotional drawing an additional name will be drawn until there is two unique winners.
- SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE DETAILS: Total ARV for all prizes in each Sweepstakes (per Gaming Café) is $850. Gift cards, gift certificates and $5 Voucher are subject to terms and conditions stated on the card/certificate/voucher, and as otherwise imposed by the issuer. Limit one prize per Eligible Entrant per Periodic Drawing or in the Grand Prize Drawing. Odd of being selected as a winner in a Periodic Drawing or in the Grand Prize Drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received for that drawing at the Gaming Café for that particular Sweepstakes. Prizes are not transferable and prize substitutions and cash redemptions are not allowed, except Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value of featured prize becomes unavailable. No more than the maximum number of advertised prizes per Sweepstakes will be awarded. Winners are responsible for all taxes resulting from the acceptance of a prize. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE DELIVERY: Upon verification of the eligibility of the winner based on the information provided on the Entry Form, the prize will be shipped via UPS to the winner at the street address provided on the Entry Form. If prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may not be awarded. If winner is determined to be ineligible or if the Entry Form is not completed as required by these Official Rules, an alternate winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries received for that drawing.
- GENERAL: All federal, state, municipal and local laws and regulations apply. Any attempted entry or redemption that is not in compliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Promotion in its entirety, including forfeiture of any prizes, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen Entry Forms, $5 Vouchers or prizes. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to the terms set forth in these Official Rules and to all decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. All expenses on receipt and use of prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. By entering the Promotion and/or accepting a prize, winners agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless the Promotion Parties (as previously defined), and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, contractors, and representatives (collectively “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, costs, expenses, damages, rights, claims, actions, and losses (collectively “Losses”) of any kind incurred in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation for or from (a) the acceptance, possession, use or mis-use of any prize, and/or (b) claims relating to rights of publicity, rights of privacy or defamation. The Released Parties are not responsible for (a) lost, late, incomplete, damaged, illegible, misdirected, inaccurate, undelivered, or lost Entry Forms; and (b) errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion or awarding of prizes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER LEGAL/EQUITABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW (AND TO DISQUALIFY SUCH PERSON FROM THE PROMOTION, IF APPLICABLE).
By accepting a prize, each participant grants to Sponsor, and anyone designated by Sponsor, the right to use his/her name, likeness, prize won, hometown, quote(s), and biographical information, for promotional or other lawful purposes, in perpetuity, in any media now known or hereafter developed, without further permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the entire Promotion, part of the Promotion, or to modify the Promotion for any reason, including without limitation if fraud destroys the integrity of the Promotion or any portion thereof, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted at participating Gaming Cafes and/or online at www.stellas-place.com, and such notice shall be deemed sufficient.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited by law, participants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by an action in state or federal court located in the State of Illinois; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of a participant in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to the conflicts of law doctrine of any jurisdiction.
- WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the major prize winners (prizes valued over $25), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Laredo Hospitality Management, Attn: 2016 Anniversary Promotion Winners’ List, 2800 South River Road, Suite 110, Des Plaines, IL 60018 by December 31, 2016.
- SPONSOR: Laredo Hospitality Management, LLC, 2800 South River Road, Suite 110, Des Plaines, IL 60018.