Milkshake Maker Drawing Giveaway
Thursday, August 2, 2018
- PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION IS FREE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- PROMOTION OVERVIEW: The 2018 National Ice cream sandwich Day Milkshake Maker Drawing Giveaway (the “Promotion”) will be available at all Stella’s Place and Shelby’s locations. These gaming cafes/restaurants operate under the ownership and management of Laredo Hospitality Management, LLC, with video gaming provided by Illinois Gaming Investors, LLC d/b/a Prairie State Gaming, and by Gold Rush Amusements, Inc. (“Gold Rush”) (“Sponsors”). The promotion starts on Thursday, August 2, 2018 when such Gaming Café opens that day and ends on Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 10pm (when final drawing is completed). The National Ice cream sandwich Day Milkshake Maker Drawing Giveaway will allow guests that come into a Stella’s Place/Shelby’s to receive one entry card per location to be entered in the hourly drawings that day. Guests must provide name, phone number and email to qualify to win a Milkshake Maker. Each location will draw one winner starting at 12pm on Thursday, August 2, 2018, every hour until 10pm. Guest do not need to be present to win. Guests can only win one (1) Milkshake Maker, per location, during the promotional period. Winning names will not be put back in the fishbowl. Entries in the fishbowl will not be emptied after each hourly drawing. In addition to the drawings, each location will offer guests free ice cream sandwiches to celebrate the day. While supplies last.
- ELIGIBILITY: The promotion is open only to legal residents of the state of Illinois who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older, and a member of the PlaySpinWin loyalty program*, and who are in Illinois at the time of the participation in the Promotion (“Eligible Entrants”). The following are ineligible to participate in the Promotion and/or to win a prize, even if they otherwise meet the definition of an Eligible Entrant: employees, officers, directors, agents, successors and assignees of Laredo Hospitality Management, LLC, Illinois Gaming Investors, LLC d/b/a Prairie State Gaming, and Gold Rush Amusements, Inc. (“Gold Rush”) its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, its advertising agencies and any promotional companies involved in any way with the Promotion (all of the above italicized entities collectively referred to herein as “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (defined as spouse, parent, child, sibling, or grandparent; whether biological adoptive, step or in-law) and those living in the same household (defined as those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence as the Eligible Entrant at any time during the Promotion Period) of such employees, officers, directors, agents, successors and assignees. Void elsewhere and wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
*To become a PlaySpinWin member, eligible participants must complete an official registration form, which includes providing his/her complete name, street address (including city and state), date of birth, phone number and email address (optional). There is no fee to enter the Gaming Café and no fee to register for a PlaySpinWin membership.
- PROMOTION DATE: The “promotion” will begin in all participating Gaming Cafés on Thursday, August 2, 2018 when such Gaming Café opens that day and ends on Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 10pm (the last drawing of the day). One (1) name will be drawn every hour from 12pm to 10pm by a Laredo Guest Service Host and the winners will receive one (1) Milkshake Maker.
- PROMOTIONAL DETAILS: Starting on Thursday, August 2, 2018 when such Gaming Café opens that day through 10pm on Thursday, August 2, 2018. Every Eligible Entrant that visits a participating gaming café, is a member of the PlaySpinWin program and provides an email address can receive one (1) entry per day, per participating location during the promotional period, while supplies last. One (1) winner will be drawn every hour starting at 12pm until 10pm per participating location. Guest do not need to be present to win and will have 14 days from the day they are notified to claim their prize. Winning names will not be put back in the fishbowl. Drawing entry tickets will not be removed from the entry bowl after each hourly drawing. Each location will receive 48 ice cream sandwiches to offer to guests throughout the day. While supplies last.
Odds of winning Thursdays drawings depend on the number of entries in the drawing entry bowl.
- MISCELLANEOUS: In the event of a discrepancy between these Official Rules and any creative/collateral materials relating to the Promotion, these Official Rules will prevail. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or damaged entries, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections
- CONDITIONS: Prizes are not transferable. One (1) entry card per person, per day, per participating location. Not responsible for lost or stolen Milkshake makers. Ice cream sandwiches are available on a first come – first serve basis and available while supplies last.
- CONDITIONS: Any applicable taxes on Gifts/Prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Entries are availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the notification of winners, or in any Promotion related materials. No more than the advertised number of Prizes will be awarded. The odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entrants. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion. Persons who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion (or portion thereof) for any or no reason, including if Sponsor determines that any portion of the Promotion is compromised for any reason, and, if terminated, at Sponsor’s discretion, Sponsor may select the potential winner(s) for the drawing(s) at issue from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received for the applicable drawing(s) prior to action taken. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
- CHOICE OF LAW: All aspects of this promotion follow Illinois law, including Illinois Gaming and Sweepstakes laws and applicable Illinois Gaming Board policies and must be compliant with those laws and policies at all times.