Stella’s Place and Shelby’s Participating Locations
“Cinco de Mayo Drawings and Giveaway”
- PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION IS FREE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- PROMOTION OVERVIEW: The “Cinco de Mayo Drawings and Giveaway” (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Laredo Hospitality Management, LLC, Gold Rush Amusements, Inc. (“Gold Rush”), and Midwest SRO, LLC (“Midwest SRO”) (“Sponsors”). The Promotion will be available at all participating gaming cafes/restaurants that operate in Illinois under the ownership and management of Laredo Hospitality Management, LLC under the names Stella’s Place and Shelby’s (the “Gaming Cafes”) and will be available in fifty-five (55) gaming cafes/restaurants. The promotion starts on Sunday, May 5, 2019 when each café opens for the day and ends on Sunday, May 5, 2019 at 8:00pm when the final drawing is completed. Each location will draw one winner for two (2) margarita glasses at 2:00pm, 5:00pm, and 8:00pm. The first 25 guests to enter a participating location (or 50 at select high volume locations) during the promotional period will receive a maraca pen, while supplies last.
- ELIGIBILTY: The Promotion is open to all guests who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry and a member of the PlaySpinWin loyalty program (Eligible Entrant). No purchase necessary. The following are ineligible to participate in the Promotion and/or to win a prize, even if they otherwise meet the definition of an Eligible Entrant: employees, officers, directors, agents, successors and assignees of Laredo Hospitality Management, LLC, Gold Rush, Midwest SRO, and each of their parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, its advertising agencies and any printing or promotional companies involved in any way with this Promotion (all of the above italicized entities collectively referred to herein as (“Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (defined as spouse, parent, child, sibling, or grandparent; whether biological, adoptive, step or in-law) and those living in the same household (defined as those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence as the Eligible Entrant at any time during the Promotion Period) of such employees, officers, directors, agents, successors and assignees. Void elsewhere and wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
*To become a PlaySpinWin member, eligible participants must complete an official registration form, which includes providing his/her complete name, street address (including city and state), date of birth, phone number and email address (optional). There is no fee to enter the Gaming Café and no fee to register for a PlaySpinWin membership.
- PROMOTION DATES: The Promotion will begin in all participating Gaming Cafes when they open on Sunday, May 5, 2019 and will end in all Gaming Cafes at 8:00pm when the final drawing is completed (the “Promotion Period”).
Odds of winning Cinco de Mayo drawings depends on the number of drawing entry cards in the drawing entry bowl.
- CONDITIONS: Prizes are not transferable. One (1) entry card per person, per location. Guests must provide name and phone number to qualify. Not responsible for lost or stolen prizes.
- GENERAL: All federal, state, municipal and local laws and regulations apply. Any attempted play or redemption that is not in compliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Promotion in its entirety, including forfeiture of any prizes, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to the terms set forth in these Official Rules and to all decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. Prizes are non-transferable (prior to awarding) and may not be substituted or redeemed/exchanged for cash, except Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. All expenses on receipt and use of prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. By entering the Promotion and/or accepting a prize, winners agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless the Promotion Parties (as previously defined), and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, contractors, and representatives (collectively “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, costs, expenses, damages, rights, claims, actions, and losses (collectively “Losses”) of any kind incurred in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation for or from (a) the acceptance, possession, use or mis-use of any Game Bar or prize, (b) any sickness or allergic reaction resulting from consuming a Game Bar, and/or (c) claims relating to rights of publicity, rights of privacy or defamation. The Released Parties are not responsible for (a) lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, undelivered, or lost G; and (b) errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion or awarding of prizes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER LEGAL/EQUITABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW (AND TO DISQUALIFY SUCH PERSON FROM THE PROMOTION, IF APPLICABLE).
By accepting a prize, each participant grants to Sponsor, and anyone designated by Sponsor, the right to use his/her name, likeness, prize won, hometown, quote(s), and biographical information, for promotional or other lawful purposes, in perpetuity, in any media now known or hereafter developed, without further permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the entire Promotion, part of the Promotion, or to modify the Promotion for any reason, including without limitation if fraud destroys the integrity of the Promotion or any portion thereof, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted at participating Gaming Cafes and/or online at www.stellas-place.com, and such notice shall be deemed sufficient.
- MISCELLANEOUS: In the event of a discrepancy between these Official Rules and any creative/collateral materials relating to the Promotion, these Official Rules will prevail. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or damaged entries, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections.
- SPONSOR: The Cinco de Mayo Drawings and Giveaway is sponsored by Laredo Hospitality Management, LLC, Gold Rush Amusements, Inc. (“Gold Rush”), and Midwest SRO, LLC (“Midwest SRO”). Laredo Hospitality Management, LLC is located at 2800 South River Road, Suite 110, Des Plaines, IL 60018.
- APPLICABLE LAW: All aspects of this promotion follow Illinois law, including Illinois Gaming and Sweepstakes laws and applicable Illinois Gaming Board policies and must be compliant with those laws and policies at all times.