Stella’s Place and Shelby’s Participating Locations
Sunday Frenzy Illinois Lottery Instant Ticket Giveaway
1. PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION IS FREE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
2. PROMOTION OVERVIEW: The “Sunday Frenzy Instant Lottery Ticket Giveaway” (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by participating Stella’s Place and Shelby’s locations. These gaming cafes/restaurants operate under the ownership and management of Laredo Hospitality Management, LLC, with video gaming provided by Illinois Gaming Investors, LLC d/b/a Prairie State Gaming (“Prairie State Gaming”) and by Gold Rush Amusements, Inc. (“Gold Rush”) (“Sponsors”). The Promotion will be available at all 57 participating locations in the state of Illinois. Each participating location will have Twenty (20) $2 Illinois Lottery instant Tickets, that will be distributed each promotional Sunday, beginning December 2, 2018 – Sunday, December 30, 2018 on a first come, first served basis until twenty (20) are distributed. Sponsors reserve the right to determine distribution order based on “first come, first served” in their reasonable discretion.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The promotion is open to all guests who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry and a member of the PlaySpinWin loyalty program*. No purchase necessary. Email required to participate. Officers, directors, managers, and employees of Shelby’s Place & Stella’s Place, Laredo Hospitality Management LLC, Prairie State Gaming, Gold Rush, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and related companies, as well as immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each such person, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of this giveaway, are not eligible to participate.
*To become a PlaySpinWin member, eligible participants must complete an official registration form, which includes providing his/her complete name, street address (including city and state), date of birth, phone number and email address (optional). There is no fee to enter the Gaming Café and no fee to register for a PlaySpinWin membership.
4. PARTICIPATION: To participate, eligible guests may visit one of the participating locations. Limited to one (1) $2. 00 Illinois Lottery Instant ticket, per patron, per location, each promotional Sunday or while supplies last.
5.PROMOTION DATES: Sundays, December 2, December 9, December 16, December 23, and December 30, 2018 during business hours for the respective locations.
6. WINNERS: The prize is an Illinois Lottery Instant ticket and payout of all winnings from those tickets, if any, are the responsibility of the Illinois Lottery and subject to their rules and regulations on redemption. This scratch ticket cannot be redeemed at any Laredo (Stella’s or Shelby’s) location.
7. CONDITIONS: By participating, each Participating Eligible Entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this Promotion; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and affiliated agencies or entities working on this Promotion, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize; and (c) in the case of the daily drawings, the right to use such winner’s name, photograph, quote(s), and/or likeness for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, without limitation and without compensation other than the Prize awarded. By participating, entrant also agrees not to release any publicity or other materials on their own or through someone else regarding their participation in the Promotion without the prior consent of the Sponsor, which it may withhold in its sole discretion.
8. MISCELLANEOUS: In the event of a discrepancy between these Official Rules and any creative/collateral materials relating to the Promotion, these Official Rules will prevail. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or damaged entries, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections.
9. CONDITIONS: Any applicable taxes on Gifts/Prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Entries are availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the notification of winners, or in any Promotion related materials. No more than the advertised number of Prizes will be awarded. The approximate retail value of the Lottery Ticket is $2.00. The odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entrants. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion. Persons who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion (or portion thereof) for any or no reason, including if Sponsor determines that any portion of the Promotion is compromised for any reason, and, if terminated, at Sponsor’s discretion, Sponsor may select the potential winner(s) for the drawing(s) at issue from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received for the applicable drawing(s) prior to action taken. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
10. APPLICABLE LAW: All aspects of this promotion follow Illinois law, including Illinois Gaming and Sweepstakes laws and applicable Illinois Gaming Board policies and must be compliant with those laws and policies at all times.