2017 Laredo Hospitality “’Tis The Season To Be Jolly”
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- PROMOTION OVERVIEW: The 2017 Laredo Hospitality “’Tis The Season To Be Jolly” (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Laredo Hospitality Management, LLC, and Illinois Gaming Investors, LLC d/b/a Prairie State Gaming (“Prairie State Gaming”). The Promotion will be available at the participating gaming cafes/restaurants that operate in Illinois under the ownership and management of Laredo Hospitality Management, LLC under the names Stella’s Place and Shelby’s where Prairie State Gaming is the Terminal Operator (the “Gaming Cafes”, currently 13 participating locations). Each participating Gaming Café will have drawing entry forms available for distribution on a first come, first served/requested basis to those who meet the eligibility requirements set forth in Rule 3 below. Drawing entry forms will be available to be distributed across all participating Gaming Cafés. Limit one drawing entry form per person, per day, per location while supplies last. Participation can occur at any one or more participating locations. Two drawing winners will be selected by a random drawing from each Gaming Café each week on Fridays at 7pm (Dec.1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd of 2017. Each of the two (2) winners per week at each location will receive one (1) $25 Gift Card.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to guests who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry, are a member of the Gaming Cafés PlaySpinWin player rewards program*, and who are located in Illinois at the time of the participation in the Promotion (“Eligible Entrants”). Guests may be required to show a valid identification card (either a driver’s license or state ID) with the guest’s picture, name, address and age. Starting on Friday, November 24, 2017, Eligible Entrants at each participating Gaming Café who requests a drawing entry form shall be deemed “Participating Eligible Entrants”. Limit one (1) drawing entry form per eligible entrant, per day, per location (while supplies last). No purchase of any kind, or gaming of any kind, is required for an Eligible Entrant to receive a drawing entry form, but if an Eligible Entrant is not a seated guest, such Eligible Entrant must request a drawing entry form from a guest service host or manager at the Gaming Café. You must be an Eligible Entrant to receive a drawing entry form and you must be a Participating Eligible Entrant to participate or receive/win a gift/prize or drawing entry. The following persons are ineligible to participate in the Promotion and/or to receive/win a gift/prize or drawing entry, even if they otherwise meet the definition of an Eligible Entrant: employees, officers, directors, agents, successors and assignees of Laredo Hospitality Management, LLC, its parent, Prairie State Gaming, their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, their advertising agencies, the Gaming Cafes, and any entities or persons involved in any way with the creation, administration or fulfillment of the Promotion, and the immediate family members (defined as spouse, parent, child, sibling, or grandparent; whether biological adoptive, step or in-law) and those living in the same household (defined as those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence as the Eligible Entrant at any time during the Promotion Period) of such employees, officers, directors, agents, successors and assignees. Void elsewhere and wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
*To become a PlaySpinWin player rewards member, you must meet the requirements for the program and provide your complete name, street address (including city and state), phone number and/or e-mail address. There is no fee to enter the Gaming Café and no fee to register for a PlaySpinWin player rewards membership.
- PROMOTION DATES: The Promotion will begin in all participating Gaming Cafes on or about November 24, 2017 at 8:00 am or at the start of the business day for each specific participating location and will end at the conclusion of the 7pm drawing on Friday December 22, 2017. All times for this Promotion are Central Time.
- DRAWING DETAILS: Each participating location will randomly pull two (2) unique winners from the drawing entry forms in the fishbowl at 7pm on the following days: 12/1, 12/8, 12/15, 12/22
- CONDITIONS: No substitutions of instant prizes, except by Sponsors, in the event that instant prizes become unavailable. No copies or reproductions allowed. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, damaged or ineligible entries. By participating, each Participating Eligible Entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this Promotion; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, the Gaming Cafes, and affiliated agencies or entities working on this Promotion, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize; and (c) in the case of winners, the right to use such winner’s name, photograph, quote(s), and/or likeness for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, without limitation and without compensation other than the Prize awarded. By participating, entrant also agrees not to release any publicity or other materials on their own or through someone else regarding their participation in the Promotion without the prior consent of the Sponsor, which it may withhold in its sole discretion.
People who act in a disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsors, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Sponsors reserve the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion (or portion thereof) for any or no reason, including if Sponsor determines that any portion of the Promotion is compromised for any reason, and, if terminated, at Sponsor’s discretion, Sponsors may select the potential winner(s) for the drawing(s) at issue from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received for the applicable drawing(s) prior to action taken. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, Participating Eligible Entrants agree that (a) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; (b) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (c) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will a Participating Eligible Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participating Eligible Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Participating Eligible Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Promotion), and Participating Eligible Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Illinois, USA. This Promotion is subject to compliance with the Illinois Video Gaming Act, Adopted Rules, and requirements of the Illinois Gaming Board. Sponsors reserve the right to revise these rules to comply with applicable law.
- SPONSORS: Laredo Hospitality, LLC, 2800 South River Road, Suite 110, Des Plaines, IL 60018. Prairie State Gaming, 49 W. Galena Blvd, Aurora, IL 60506.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning prizes are dependent upon participation factors, including the number of participants, the number of drawing entry forms in the fishbowl.